The Hessler Street Fair has become an annual spring tradition in Cleveland. The Fair raises funds to preserve and maintain the neighborhood and welcomes other local non-profits to participate and raise funds for their causes. The Hessler Street Fair remains a free event and festival of arts, crafts, food and music, welcoming thousands of visitors every year from all over Ohio and beyond to our corner of the world each spring.
Barking Spider Schedule: Open 11:00 am – 1:00 am
After you enjoy the music and activities at the fair, stop by the Barking Spider for more entertainment. During the Street Fair we open early to offer poetry and music throughout the afternoon and evening.
- 2:00 pm — Open Poetry
- 6:00 pm — Neon Don & Friends
- 8:00 pm — Lost State of Franklin
- 10:00 pm — Xe La
Hessler Street Fair Links
- Hessler Street Fair
- Hessler Street Fair Music (Stage at East End of Hessler Rd.)
- 11:00 am — Opening Circle with Grant Marquit
- 12 pm — Burning Sage
- 1:00 pm — George Foley and His Rhythm
- 2:00 pm — Charlie Mosbrook, Avin Baird, Matt Harmon: Songs in the Round.
- 3:00 pm — Councilman Conwell and Footprints
- 4:00 pm — The Ryann Anderson Trio
- 5:00 pm — Hessler All-Stars
- 6:00 pm — I-Tal
- 7:00 pm — Adam’s Ale
- 8:00 pm — Vibe and Direct
- 9:00 pm — JiMiller Band
- Harmony Park
- Hessler Street Fair History